Application and selectionPlease log in to register. You can click the Log In button in the right upper corner of this window.
The total number of course participants including speakers is limited to 180, to facilitate interactions.
While selection will be on the basis of submitted abstracts, efforts will be made to have a representation of different topics at the event, and career stage, geographical distribution will also be taken into consideration.
How to apply
By the deadline of 1 February:
2. Select you registrant type, click NEXT.
3. The registrant fee is displayed, click NEXT.
4. Fill in as much registrant information as possible (for workplace info, click ADD NEW), click NEXT.
5. In case you apply for a FEBS, FEMS or ISHAM young investigator grant, upload the requested documents. Click NEXT.
6. A message concerning payment is displayed, click NEXT. Payment will be handled later upon approval of your registration.
7. A registration confirmation is displayed.
8. You will receive a mail with a confirmation of your registration.
9. Please upload an abstract now or later (deadline 1st of February), by clicking the tab Abstact -> Submission form. If you save, you can alter the abstract later, if you submit, you cannot. Abstract submission is mandatory for consideration of your application. See the Abstract section of the website for more details.
10. You can visualize your registration through the registration tab.
You will be notifiied of the outcome of your application by 14 February 2019. Accepted applicants must then pay the relevant registration fee as set out in the table below, by 1 March 2019. More details on registration fee payment will be included in your outcome notification, and key points are also given in the terms and conditions.
Registration fees include access to the event sessions, name badge, certificate of attendance, book of abstracts, all meals, refreshment breaks, social event and accommodation as set out in the registration fee table. Travel costs are not covered. The registration for invited speakers and chairs is free (the charge of 0.01 euro depicted in the table below is for administrative purpose).
|Master, PhD students and post-doctoral researchers||900,00 €|
|Principal investigators||1.300,00 €|
|Invited speaker or chair||0,01 €|
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the event, participants (also referred to as 'you') are entering an agreement with the Course Organizer(s), and you are indicating acceptance to the terms and conditions set out below.
The registration Fee for participants covers:
- Access to all scientific programme sessions
- Meals and refreshments as set out above
- Accommodation, as set out on the Venue/Accommodation page
- Name badge, printed materials
- Invitation to social event
Travel costs are not covered by the registration fee.
Methods of Payment
Payments must be made by bank transfer; details will be included in your outcome notification email.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source. Your Name, Surname and Order ID must be indicated on the transaction receipt of the bank transfer.
Following the payment, receipt of the transaction must be sent via email to email@example.com. Proof of payment must be received before the stated deadline.
A confirmation notification will be sent to you when organizers receive the fund and confirm your registration in the system. If you do not receive confirmation within 10 business days after sending your proof of payment / receipt of transaction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should seek and follow the advice of your government before registering and booking travel for the event and before travelling to the event. You are solely responsible for making your own appropriate travel and other insurance arrangements before booking travel for the Congress.
Modification and cancellation of the event
The Course Organizers reserve the right to modify the event programme, which is published as an indication only.
In the event of cancellation of the event, at any time, as a result of any event of 'force majeure' or for other reasons that are beyond the control of the Course Organizers, the registration fee shall be refunded by the Course Organizers but neither the Course Organizers nor FEBS shall be held liable for any other costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, financial losses, etc.
Disclaimer and ‘force majeure’
Neither the Course Organizers nor FEBS shall be responsible for any bodily injury/death or property damages (including theft) sustained by participants during the event, unless such damages are a direct result of the negligent or unlawful act or omission thereof.
In any event, neither the Course Organizers nor FEBS accept liability for damages in the event of bodily injury/death, property damage, disruption to travel plans and costs incurred as a result of ‘force majeure’. ‘Force majeure’ (or ‘Act of God’) reasons include but are not limited to: war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, health risks, fire and closure of airports or airspace.
Governing lawAny legal dispute resulting from the accepted terms and conditions will be subject to the law of France.
- Applications opening
16 November 2018
- Applications closing
1 February 2019